TO HIRE THE HALL
Although many Covid restrictions are being lifted, the virus is still present in our communities. We reserve the right to not accept any bookings which we feel may have a greatly increased Covid risk - for example, we may still be restricting the numbers of people who can be in the hall at the same time. Please be patient as we work our way through this time.
Please ensure that:
- nobody who is feeling unwell enters the building
- hand sanitiser is used by everyone on entry
- adequate ventilation is provided (by opening windows, and doors where safe to do so)
- the frequently-touched surfaces are cleaned at the end of your session.
- Check the calendar below to make sure the hall is available on the date you require. Registered users can log in below (by clicking on the blue 'Quenington Village Hall' text) to check their bookings.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Hire - QVH - July 2021, emergency procedures - July 2021 and Checklist for hirers - July 2021.
- COVID-19: COVID-19 Risk Assessment for QVH - updated July 2021 and COVID-19 cleaning checklist before making your booking.
- Review the hire charges page
- Click on the + sign on the calendar on the date you want to book to enter your request
NOTE: One-off bookings are not secured until payment is received. Regular hirers will be invoiced at intervals.
For more information, please contact the booking clerk at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient as our volunteer booking clerk may not be able to respond immediately.
Please be aware the booking system is operated via a third-party provider and when selecting options below you will be directed to an external website. If you have any difficulties in booking, please contact the booking clerk, who may be able to help you.