QPC meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of alternate months (Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov) in Quenington Village Hall starting at 7.30pm, unless otherwise advertised.
The following are the dates for scheduled QPC meetings between May 2023 - March 2024.
Parish Council Meetings (2023-2024)
Dates (and links to available Agenda's and Minutes) of the 2023 Parish Council Meetings, which start at 7.30pm in QVH, are listed below:
- January 2023 - Agenda January 2023 //. Minutes - January 2023
- March 2023 - Agenda March 2023 //. Minutes - March 2023
- 11th May 2023 (after AGM) - Agenda - May 2023 // Minutes - May 2023
- June 2023 (extra meeting) - Agenda - June 2023 // Minutes - June 2023
- 13th July 2023 - Agenda - July 2023 // Minutes - July 23
- 14th September 2023 - Agenda - September 2023 // Minutes - September 2023
- 9th November 2023 - Agenda - November 2023 // Minutes - November 2023
Dates of 2024 scheduled Parish Council Meetings, which start at 7.30pm in QVH, are as follows:
- 11th January 2024
- 14th March 2024
There may be additional Parish Council Meetings during the year if deemed necessary - these will be advertised accordingly.
Minutes from previous QPC meetings are available on the 'Minutes of Meetings' page.
Annual Parish Meeting (APM)
The APM is a meeting, organised by the QPC Clerk, for the people of the parish to come and discuss any matter pertinent to the parish. It differs from Parish Council meetings as described in this GUIDE or summarised below:
- Any person on the electoral register of the parish is entitled to speak at the APM.
- A draft agenda is published ahead of the meeting, but items can be added up to and even during the meeting.
- Any member of the electorate may request items to be included on the APM agenda. Please send items to the Clerk.
- Anyone can attend the Annual Parish Meeting, but only those on the Quenington electoral register have the right to vote.
QPC normally invites local community groups to attend the APM and provide a brief overview of their activities. APC also encourages members of the parish to come and discuss any matters of interest to the parish.